CELEBRITY CRUISES® WILL BE ISLAND HOPPING LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW CARIBBEAN PROGRAM INCLUDING THE FIRST EVER STOPS TO PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY
Celebrity Cruises is thrilled to announce a revamped Caribbean program for the Summer 2024 season. Starting next April, sun chasers, beach lovers and relaxation seekers, will all be able to enjoy the Caribbean like never before on board two award-winning ships, Celebrity BeyondSM and Celebrity Reflection®, as they begin to call the tropics home. Not only does the new program double the brand’s number of year-round Caribbean sailings and introduces the first weekend itineraries, but both ships will now offer guests with the exciting opportunity to experience Perfect Day at CocoCay for the first time in history.
Perfect Day at CocoCay: Located in the Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay is a vibrant island paradise and one of the Caribbean’s most exclusive destinations. Offering the best of beach-side bliss and sunsoaked excitement, guests can find peak relaxation or the ultimate thrill – whatever their speed and definition of the perfect day means. Travelers can enjoy miles of pristine white sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters, take a dip in the largest freshwater pool in The Bahamas, swim up to the bar for a refreshing tropical cocktail, experience the ultimate in relaxation and privacy at Coco Beach Club that features a heated infinity pool, specialty restaurant, and 20 exclusive overwater cabanas. Hideaway Beach, a new offering debuting in January, will offer an adults only paradise, with private cabanas and a new signature food outlet. If you are eager to get the adrenaline flowing on North America’s tallest waterslide, or soar 450 feet above the island in Up, Up and Away — an epic balloon ride that provides breathtaking panoramic views— Perfect Day has something for everyone.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort