As the small ship experts, Viking is able to deliver you right to your destination’s doorstep to explore in comfort. From river ships in Europe, Southeast Asia, Egypt, and along the Mississippi to 930-guest ocean ships that sail the world, Viking offers a tremendous variety of itineraries and departures. Since the launch of Viking Expeditions and their voyages to Antarctica and The Great Lakes, you can now explore all seven continents.
Viking’s ships gently carry you to the world’s greatest cities, deliver you to the center of charming towns and villages and connect you to your destination. Viking’s itineraries are designed to help you explore and engage with the destination through its food, culture and customs. While we feature the expected and iconic in our included shore excursions and curated optional tours, we also offer Local Life, Working World and Privileged Access® experiences, opening doors to places otherwise difficult to visit.
Viking’s river, ocean and expedition voyages provide destination-focused itineraries designed to help you explore and engage with your destination. Each of their elegant ships is purpose-built for the experience, with their signature Scandinavian design. A dedication to cultural enrichment brings local history and traditions to life on board and ashore. And, with Viking Inclusive Value, their pricing includes everything you need—and nothing you do not, including Free Wi-Fi, complimentary soft drinks, beer & wine with onboard lunch & dinner, a free shore excursion in each port of call, 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water, port taxes & fees, ground transfers with Viking Air purchase, visits to UNESCO sites, enrichment lectures and Destination Performances.
Viking has been voted “World’s Best” for rivers, oceans and expeditions by the readers of Travel + Leisure and is also rated #1 for rivers and oceans by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort