Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts cater to adults seeking the highest level of luxury, privacy, and pampering in luxurious beachfront boutique havens. Set along the Puerto Morelos coast and second-largest coral reef in the world, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is an 18-time AAA Five Diamond award-winner. This secluded, all-suite oceanfront oasis offers a uniquely curated culture for an unforgettable and ultra-luxurious experience. Romancing the most discerning travelers with Endless Privileges® including lavish accommodations, 24-hour concierge, impeccable gourmet cuisine, unlimited top-shelf spirits, complimentary worldwide calling, and enrichment experiences that nurture the mind, body, and soul. Intimate, personal, and centered around inner calm, banner offerings include customized and meaningful experiences that extend beyond the high-touch service offered at every turn; expected upgraded amenities that include Bvlgari® bath products; seasonal gourmet cuisine cooked in healthy but indulgent styles, graciously appointed and spacious rooms and suites with premium linens; and even a welcome bottle of alcohol and fresh fruit delivered to the room daily.
Set on 670 yards of beautiful beach, this exceptionally unique property features 100 beachfront suites, the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America, and complimentary green fees at nearby El Tinto Golf Course! Plus Exclusive Perks (available through travel advisors booking with Travel Impressions) expand magnanimously to gifts and services that tie in uniquely to the resort of choice. At Zoëtry® Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya you’ll be welcomed with a meat and cheese plate and a significant discount on a romantic private dinner. Enjoy beautiful Riviera Maya today!
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort