Uniworld is the leader in all-inclusive luxury river cruising, sailing expertly curated cruises in Europe, Egypt, India, Southeast Asia, and Peru. Floating down the river in one of Uniworld’s boutique hotels, each a stylish home away from home inspired by the countries it sails, will bring you memorable experiences in a different destination every day. Add to that to Uniworld’s passion for perfection, from a wonderful crew to carefully curated local experiences, and you may just discover your new favorite way to travel.
Compared to ocean cruising, a river cruise ship is smaller and therefore offers guests a far more intimate experience. With just an average of 120 guests onboard, you can get to know your fellow travelers and receive better access to the incredible staff onboard.
Uniworld’s driving philosophy, “no detail too small, no request too large” brings them to exceed guest expectations with every voyage. Every aspect of a Uniworld river cruise is carefully crafted with this goal in mind. Everything you could ever need is included with Uniworld. From your meals to premium drinks, a host of onboard wellness opportunities plus your daily shore excursions. They have even included the onboard gratuities. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the Uniworld experience.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort