You can head on an unforgettable journey along rolling hills, curving coasts, and twisting vines to Portugal and Spain, and you should. But what happens when you dig beneath the surface? Find out on Flavors of Portugal & Spain: featuring the Douro and Rioja Wine Regions, a small group tour by Collette.
5 Reasons You’ll Love This Tour
1. Small Group Explorations
Dive deeper into Iberia and its culture. Access smaller restaurants, accommodations, and locales that larger groups can’t always reach.
2. A True Local Touch
Get to know the people who call this region home. Visit the home of a bullfighter for drinks, tapas, and stories. Ask questions and come face-to-face with this taboo topic.
3. So Many Ways to Travel
Sometimes reinventing the wheel is amazing. Your journey becomes so much richer when you explore beyond the bus. The public funicular, rabelo boats, and your own two feet will bring you closer to the action.
4. Flexible Timeline
Looking to book at a specific time? Good news: This tour runs almost all year long, so you can get a taste of Portugal and Spain when it works best for you. Mild winters and dreamy summers mean there’s no bad time for a trip to Iberia.
5. It’s All in the Name
Flavors of Portugal & Spain: This tour is deeply focused on regional cuisine. World renowned wines, delectable fresh seafood, and mouthwatering pastries and desserts with recipes dating back hundreds of years — there's something for every foodie on this tour.
Contact one of our travel advisors to book or learn more!
- Fifty States in Different Ways
- Live (and love) Alaska with Princess
- Australia & New Zealand Expeditions: Unlock the Wonders Down Under
- It's Always Peak Season for Exploring Europe
- Top Ways to Relax at Perfect Day at CocoCay
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- Where To Stay For All-Inclusive Access To 7 Of The Caribbean’s Prettiest Beaches