Setting sail from Galveston December 2023
Welcome — in advance — to Carnival Jubilee! The next ship in line after Mardi Gras® and Carnival Celebration® has some big flip-flops to fill, and you can count on Carnival Jubilee to take things to the next level when it sets sail from her homeport in Galveston starting this December. Get ready because, in the world of Carnival Jubilee™, zones are where fun, flavor, and relaxation live… and there are six just waiting for you to explore. Below are just a few of the ones you won't want to miss.
Let the fantastical world of sunken cities, mermaids, and sea monsters swirl around your mind as you enjoy new bars, dining spots and live music venues that carry this vibe. Six huge LED “windows” will help transport you to mesmerizing underwater worlds as they — and the wave-shaped LED ceiling — give you views of immersive digital undersea environments. There are flavors you can believe in as well, with Emeril’s Bistro 717™, Dr.Inks, Ph.D.™ and The Golden Mermaid™.
Beaches, boardwalks and piers were just a little of what inspired Carnival to create The Shores, this zone serves up just the right flavors and feels. For starters, Coastal Slice™ is the hotspot for fresh pizza that can only be topped… by delicious toppings. Marina Bar™ is an indoor/outdoor spot where the drinks are only part of the refreshment story — there’s also some great lounging to do! And if you catch yourself at Beach Buns™, who can blame you? It’s a fabulous way to enjoy delicious sandwiches made how you like, or even a just-got-grilled hot dog.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort