You know, it’s hard work making effortlessly fun vacations. That’s why Carnival Cruise Line is looking forward to kicking back with you on Carnival Celebration as they toast to the last 50 years. This new ship sets sail from Miami, FL in November! So please bring that unique Carnival spirit... and know that this ship’s bringing the fun. Just like sister ship Mardi Gras™, Carnival Celebration hassix Zones— themed areas that bring together incredible experiences and flavor. And as the second ship ever withBOLT™—onboard rollercoaster — they’ll make sure it’s every bit as speedy and thrilling. Carnival Celebration also marks the return of innovations likeBonsai Teppanyaki™,RedFrog®Tiki Bar,Family Feud™Live,Havana Bar™,Seuss at Sea™,Playlist Productions™and more.
Fun Starts At Celebration Central Zone
Celebration Central is designed to make an impression… and that’s good because it’s going to be your first one! You can count on Carnival Celebration’s atrium to set the vacay vibes for your whole cruise. Look up and you’re honestly in for an eyeful — floor-to-ceiling windows, 14-foot LED screens, a ceiling of 1,400 color-changing lights… everything points to BIG FUN happening in here. And even if you’re just passing through, know that you’ll definitely be back later.
Center Stage features a rotating selection of live entertainment, while Tropicale Bar serves up great drinks with a nostalgia chaser nodding to our first ship to sport the iconic red, white and blue funnel. Aquaria Bar features an ocean-themed glass mural pulled from Carnival Victory that’s now a two-deck-high decorative wall. (Also: great drinks here too!)
Is that all? Of course not, call us to stay tuned for all the latest on Carnival Celebration or her equally amazing excel class sister ships, Mardi Gras sailing from Port Canaveral, or Carnival Jubilee coming to Galveston, TX in 2023!
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort