Wine tasting high atop Santorini. An evening whale-watching adventure in Juneau. Strolling Quebec City’s cobbled Old Town. Catamaran sailings in Bora Bora’s aquamarine waters. Revel in the freedom to explore far and wide with Oceania Cruises’ newly released 2025 Collection. Featuring Allura’s exciting 2025 Inaugural Season, the more than 100 new voyages and nearly 50 awe-inspiring Grand Voyages invite you to discover an expansive array of classic and off-the-beaten path destinations across the always alluring Mediterranean and Northern Europe, treasure-filled Canada and New England, amazing Alaska and the blissful South Pacific.
2025 Collection Itinerary Highlights
- More than 100 destination-rich itineraries, plus nearly 50 Grand Voyages
- Riviera sails in Alaska for the very first time, offering the ultimate Last Frontier experience
- Allura, Vista, Marina, Sirena and Nautica explore the Mediterranean and Northern Europe with 70+ diverse Europe itinerary options
- Itinerary lengths ranging from 7 to 56 days
- Enjoy more time to explore with 100+ overnight stays in cities including Seville, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Bordeaux, Berlin, Antwerp, Montreal, Bora Bora and Papeete
- 10 new ports of call including Cesme, Turkey; Kemi, Finland; Lulea, Sweden; Maniitsoq, Greenland; Pozzallo (Sicily), Italy; Samos, Greece; Scrabster, Scotland; Sibenik, Croatia; Sundsvall, Sweden; and Vaasa, Finland
Set sail on the better-than-new, 1,250-guest Riviera and uncover the best of Alaska with more than a dozen explorations of the glaciers and wilderness of The Last Frontier. With itineraries ranging from 7 to 12 days, you’ll discover the soaring glaciers, pristine wilderness and unique local culture of the region paired with Riviera’s luxurious ambiance and a myriad of gourmet culinary experiences, creating unforgettable vacation memories.
Canada & New England
Autumn sailings are perfect to uncover unforgettable French-Canadian gems along the St. Lawrence River. These classic 11- to 15-day fall voyages conveniently depart from New York City, Boston and Montreal and feature overnight stays in Montreal, Quebec City and New York City. During July and August, you can experience both popular Canada and New England harbors along with the remote hinterlands and dramatic landscapes of Iceland and Greenland during our 16- to 19-day sailings.
With more than 70 distinct sailings across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, you can plan the perfect vacation in every corner of these vibrant regions. Oceania Cruises’ 2025 Collection includes a stunning array of Iceland- and Greenland-intensive itineraries with nine voyages to the region, including two sailings from New York and two sailings from Montreal. Marina and Sirena will both explore the two North Atlantic Island nations at length in July and August. An expansive offering of Mediterranean voyages is available with sailings from Spain, France and Italy to Greece, Israel and Turkey. Nautica will be dedicated to the region with Marina bookending the North Atlantic summer season with Mediterranean sailings and Vista sailing the region in autumn. Meanwhile, culture-rich Northern Europe itineraries available on Vista and Sirena offer discoveries of the medieval cities and fortresses lining the Baltic, the striking architecture and modern design of Scandinavia, the famous castles of Scotland, the legendary landscapes of Ireland and the historical and iconic attractions of England. Allura will call on iconic cities and lesser-known gems including Cadiz, Olbia, Messina, Palma de Mallorca, Palermo and Cinque Terre and feature overnight stays in Istanbul and Monte Carlo.
The South Pacific
If you’re seeking a getaway in paradise, Regatta will sail her first summer season of voyages in French Polynesia and Hawaii with an alluring selection of seven new exotic sailings and itineraries ranging from 10 to 18 days that offer a utopia of cultural encounters, memorable adventures and pristine natural surroundings. The new cruises will visit the region during the ideal months of August, September and October with itineraries spanning the gorgeous blue lagoon of Bora Bora, the black sand beaches of Tahiti, the colorful coral reefs of Raiatea, the soaring mountains in the verdant jungles of Nuku Hiva and so much more. Four of the seven new sailings link French Polynesia with the captivating craters, dramatic canyons and lush waterfalls of the Hawaiian archipelago.
Oceania Cruises offers travelers simply MORE, with virtually everything included in the voyage fare: free roundtrip airfare; free airport transfers; a generous shore excursion credit of up to $1,600 per stateroom to be spent on tours of your choice; and a comprehensive beverage package available during lunch and dinner at onboard restaurants featuring dozens of vintage Champagnes, premium wines and international beers. Created to elevate the guest experience, simply MORE means you’ll receive the greatest value in luxury cruising.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort