The moment we've been waiting for has finally arrived! Beginning this summer, you can experience breathtaking journeys to the Caribbean islands departing from the United States. Leading the way as the very first ship to sail from the U.S. is our award-winning ship, Celebrity Edge®. And, at the helm is the very first American female captain, Kate McCue. Along with two more of our award-winning ships, Celebrity Equinox® and Celebrity Summit®, and our newest ship, Celebrity ApexSM we're offering more Caribbean getaways than ever before.
4- AND 5-NIGHT CARIBBEAN ESCAPES
After spending the first months of summer sailing from St. Maarten, on September 2, the revolutionized Celebrity Summit® begins sailing round-trip from Miami offering late summer 4- and 5-night escapes that are perfect for a carefree getaway with stops including the Bahamas, Key West, Dominican Republic, and Cozumel, Mexico.
7-NIGHT EASTERN AND WESTERN SAILINGS
Step aboard Celebrity Edge on a 7-night, round-trip journey from Fort Lauderdale through the Eastern or Western Caribbean islands. Visit some of the most popular destinations in the region, including Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, the Bahamas and Mexico.
9- AND 12-NIGHT SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN JOURNEYS
On July 25, Celebrity Equinox returns to the Caribbean and offers in-depth vacations sailing round-trip from Fort Lauderdale. Choose 9 or 12 nights to explore the southern islands. Exciting destinations include the ABC islands of Aruba, Curacao, and Bonaire, Barbados, Grenada, Dominica, and St. Kitts & Nevis.
LEAVE THE WINTER BLUES BEHIND
Soak up some sun on a spectacular Caribbean vacation this winter. Our fall and winter season offers eight luxurious ships, including our two newest, Celebrity Edge® and Celebrity ApexSM, offering exciting sailings that range from 3- to 12-nights. And, with sailings departing from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Tampa, your next winter escape is closer than you think.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort