Discover the all-new Icon of the Seas℠– the first Icon Class ship- where the adventure never stops, including at the dinner table. With over 20 dining options to choose from, there’s more to taste than ever before. From fresh Japanese-inspired dishes to American Steakhouse decadence and beyond, Icon is serving up all your favorite international cuisines and new flavors to wow your tastebuds. Don’t miss out on a second of thrills and chill with venues offering the perfect pit stop for quick bites and drinks so you can keep the fun going – like sushi to-go and bento boxes from the new Izumi in the Park℠ window or options for everyone at the first food hall in the fleet, Aquadome Market. And for families looking to reconnect over laughs and dishes that please all palates, there’s more to choose from at the new Surfside Eatery℠, located in the heart of our family neighborhood. Or go all out on date night with upscale dishes and curated courses that go beyond the plate for an experience you’ll never forget. Set sail on a culinary journey you don’t want to miss – only on Icon of the Seas℠ .
- Black Friday’s Back Baby!
- New ships. New islands. New experiences.
- On Vacation You're Allowed to be Lazy
- 10 Best National Parks for Wildlife Spotting in North America
- "Hoppy" News: UNESCO Lists Czech Hops Landscape as World Heritage Site
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort