Maui is welcoming tourists back! And only Norwegian Cruise Line offers a 7-day round trip itinerary from Honolulu all year round, visiting four uniquely different islands – including Maui – with two overnight stays in Kaua‘I and Kahului, Maui! This provides plenty of time for you to hike along a majestic waterfall, step back in time during a visit to Pearl Harbor in Oahu, Honolulu, and then take a dazzling show at an authentic lu'au. When the sun sets, get ready for unforgettable stargazing well past midnight. Soak up the vibes as you sink your toes in a black-sand beach before your trek to the top of Haleakalā — Maui’s massive volcano. Explore the culture, sights and local flavor of five unique ports including O`ahu, Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kaua`i. Extend your stay with the O’ahu Explorer Cruisetour - a four days and three nights touring and exploring O’ahu before boarding Pride of America. While onboard, you will continue your immersive Hawaiian experiences with authentic activities like Hula Dancing Lessons, Lei Making, Hawaiian History & Port Talks, and Hawaiian Language Class. Because Pride of America in an US flag ship, that means we do not visit a foreign port – so no sea days and no passports needed for US travelers! Explore Norwegian's upcoming itineraries to Hawai'i and discover why that’s the best way to experience the islands.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort