Discover the customs, nature, and history of the mysterious Far East on a variety of incredible shore excursions. In Bombay, embark on a bucket list journey to discover the jewels of India: the incomparable Taj Mahal and awe-inspiring Agra Fort. Sip a beer from Phuket’s only microbrewery, then journey to the Wat Chalong temple. Enjoy a Lake Ashi cruise with views of Mt. Komagatake in Shimizu, Japan. Immerse yourself in Bangkok’s history, culture, and iconic landmarks on an exploration of the city. Or Soar high above the UNESCO World Heritage Ha Long Bay in a seaplane on a once-in-a-lifetime flightseeing journey
When it comes to adventures on shore, one size doesn’t fit all. Create the personalized destination experience you’ve always dreamed of, with our Destination Insiders team. They’ll guide and inspire you, offering a range of authentic experiences and exclusive visits, tailored to your tastes.
Small Group Discoveries
A series of culturally-focused experiences that take you straight to the heart of each destination–whether it’s a scenic outlook, a culinary specialty, or a hidden gem. If you’re a modern explorer, an expert foodie, or a traveler with a thirst for original experiences, you’ll find what you’re searching for in these up-close-and-personal small group tours.
Explore legendary sights and famous vistas in each port city. Whether you’re visiting a destination for the first time— or if you want to check a “must-see” landmark off your bucket list—these are the tours to take. Go sightseeing during the day, or at night, or plan to do it on multiple days. Great for all ages, with wheelchair-accessible options.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort