With more than 500 itineraries calling on all 7 continents and nearly 100 countries, it’s easy to chart a course for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between with Holland America Line. Our many North America departures allow you to see the world without the hassle of international flight. Our award-winning shore excursions offer something for sightseers and explorers alike. Foodies will adore our culinary tours crafted in partnership with FOOD & WINE® Magazine, highlighting our ports’ unique food traditions. Overnight stays give you more time to discover your destinations’ iconic landmarks, culture and cuisine. And when it comes to our Alaska cruises and cruisetours, Holland America Line has been visiting the Great Land for 75 years and boasts more visits to Glacier Bay National Park than any other cruise line.
On board our fleet of 11 modern vessels, you’ll find world-class restaurants, enriching activities and the best live music at sea. Our mid-sized ships are small enough to reach ports that the megaships cannot, yet large enough for the wealth of dining and entertainment options our guests have come to expect. Depending on your preference, you can take in one of our informative EXC® Talks on the World Stage, unwind in the Greenhouse Spa & Salon® or dance the night away at B.B. King’s Blues Club. No matter how you spend your time on board, our dedicated crew members will be on hand to provide a level of genuine, personalized hospitality akin to welcoming you into their homes.
Journey to faraway lands with the cruise line that’s been sailing the world’s oceans for nearly 150 years. Contact us to reserve your Holland America Line vacation today!
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort