WHAT SETS CELEBRITY APART
On every Celebrity Sailing you have the world at your service. With a guest-to-staff ratio of nearly two to one, the friendly, personal attention you deserve is close at hand. Grab a cool towel from poolside staff, marvel at the attention to detail, and enjoy your own personal butler in the Suite Class.
• 90% of rooms have outside views
• Ground breaking innovation in luxury ships
• Globally inspired cuisine with local ingredients
• Innovative onboard experiences for everyone
• State-of-the-art fitness facilities
From the Best Premium Cruise Line to the Best Onboard dining. Celebrity’s awards are too numerous to mention, but clearly show that you’ll find the best experience to best in class.
Beyond Celebrity’s service is a drive to continually improve the onboard experience with new innovative ship features and designs.
We’ve introduced the new Celebrity Edge Series as a complete breakthrough in luxury travel. Edge and Celebrity Ascent have a unique outward facing design that breaks from traditional ship design to connect you with the sea and the exciting places you’ll visit, making your vacation even more immersive.
And now, introducing a new ship that excels into a class of it’s own. Celebrity Excel combines the greatest hits of our Edge Series-including all your favorites-with entirely new experiences that will change the game all over again. Making it’s debut in the Caribbean in November 2025, Celebrity Xcel will take the tropics to breathtaking new heights. In the meantime, stay tuned as we reveal more exciting details over the coming months, from visionary new spaces to delicious new food and drink concepts.
- Fifty States in Different Ways
- Live (and love) Alaska with Princess
- Australia & New Zealand Expeditions: Unlock the Wonders Down Under
- It's Always Peak Season for Exploring Europe
- Top Ways to Relax at Perfect Day at CocoCay
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- Where To Stay For All-Inclusive Access To 7 Of The Caribbean’s Prettiest Beaches