Our newest ship, Celebrity EdgeSM, is truly designed to change the way you experience the world.
With its visionary use of 3D to fine tune all the details before she was built, Celebrity Edge will raise the bar on cruise vacations to even greater heights. One of the biggest influences on the design of Celebrity Edge was our desire to make the destination experience even more immersive, which led to our unique, outward facing design that turns your focus to the sea and the incredible destinations beyond. Our culinary philosophy follows the same line of thinking. We strive to deliver a diverse and authentic culinary journey on board, and to do so, we turn our focus to the destinations we visit. From these incredible places, we find creative inspiration and the local ingredients needed to satisfy the visionary recipes our Michelin-starred chef, Cornelius Gallagher, creates. As a result, we bring the flavors of the world to you—right on board. So, no matter where you travel with us, our globally inspired cuisines will expand your horizons and open your world even more. Not only is the cuisine on board taken to new heights, but we’ve increased the number of dining options you have on Celebrity Edge. With a total of 29 distinctive restaurants, cafes, bars, and lounges to choose from, you’re sure to find a new favorite dish or cocktail every night of your vacation. And each venue offers top culinary talent and globally inspired recipes that use locally sourced ingredients prepared fresh daily. Overall, we offer the best dining experience at sea. Period.
Caribbean sailings start November 2018. Europe sailings start April 2019.
- Celebrate Travel: New Destinations Inside
- Charming Towns of Ireland & Britain with CIE Tours
- Now’s the Time to Cross the Pond!
- Unlock the World's Wonders
- Your Dream Vacation Awaits in Punta Cana
- This Cruise Line Kicked Guests off a Cruise. Here's Why it's Good News for You and Cruise Travel
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- New Rules for Tourists in these European Destinations
- 3 Travel Planning Tips in a Post-COVID World
- 8 Top Features to Look For in an All-Inclusive Resort