Just Breathe Travel
Most of us love to visit new places and try new things from time to time, but some of us were born to travel. Are you one of them? Here are thirteen signs you were born a traveler!
1. You can make friends anywhere, but are just as happy to sit in silence by yourself.
2. You like planning as much as going. Traveling to a new destination isn’t enough; you take planning to a whole new level. And, when you get back from one trip, you delve immediately into the planning stages of the next one.
3. Your dream job has always been a position that allows you to explore the world.
4. You’ve always been good at Tetris, and understand how to translate those skills into a real life packing scenario (lol !!).
5. You know the word for “Hello” in several languages.
6. There isn’t a country that isn’t on your bucket list. Who doesn’t want to go to Italy, France, and Ireland? As a born traveler, you dream bigger. Places like Tetepare, the largest uninhabited island in the South Pacific, and croc-infested Cape York Peninsula in Australia make your list.
7. You’ve always loved studying other cultures and landscapes greatly different than your own. Social studies and/or Geography was your favorite subject in school and you can still get totally lost reading travel blogs or in travel memoirs.
8. You would rather spend money on experiences. Experiences are always better than material things, in your opinion.
9. While other people seem to hate airports, you actually love the experience of flying. You seriously love just sitting in an airport and people watching. Everything from observing the different types of people flying to thinking about why they’re traveling and where they’re going – it’s one of your favorite parts of traveling.
10. You’ve never actually finished a checklist because you can’t stop adding things to it.
11. You’re pretty easy going and don’t let negative experiences get you down. When something bad or weird happens to you on a trip you’re able to shrug it off relatively quickly because you know it will make for a great story to tell your friends and family later on.
12. There’s always another trip. You don’t have a dream trip, you dream of a lifetime of trips. For you, coming back home is just a detour on the way to your next adventure.
13. When people ask you, “Where do you want to go next?” You can never choose just one place!